|NASPW provides the initial training of Engineers of Works of Civil Engineering, Rural Engineering and Topography and Surveying (BAC+3level) in Yaounde, the Senior Technicians (BAC +2 level) in Buea in all the options mentioned above. In addition, the training in Yaounde also contains a specialization cycle for management executives.
- Engineers Managers / Higher Cycle of Management
- Cycle of the engineers of works:
– for holders only one of the following degrees ( Baccalaureate C, D, E, F, G.C.E (Al)with mathematics and physics or chemistry obtained in one session.)
– For holders of any other diploma admitted in equivalence by higher education.
Number of places per sector
- Civil Engineering: 150 places
- Town Planning: 50 places
- Rural Engineering: 60 places
- Topography-Surveying: 50 places
Candidates for the cycles of engineers of works definitively admitted will not be able to register only on presentation of the originals of the diplomas of baccalaureate (GCE (AL) mentioned above. No candidate who does not hold a baccalaureate diploma (GCE (AL)) may be allowed to register and will be immediately replaced by the candidate on the waiting list.
- Cycle of Technicians (Civil Engineering, Rural Engineering): 200 places for the holders (or subject to obtaining) of a following diploma (Probatoire C, D, E, F, GCE (AL) in at least one subject including mathematics or physics or chemistry, or any other equivalent degree).
- Cycle of Senior Technicians in Civil Engineering, Rural Engineering and Topography for holders (or subject to obtaining) a following degree (( Baccalaureate C, D, E, F, G.C.E (Al)with mathematics and physics or chemistry obtained in one session, City and advanced craft certificate, the professional certificate or any other equivalent recognized diploma).
Number of places per sector
- Civil Engineering: 60 places
- Rural Engineering: 50 places
- Topography: 50 places
The application file includes:
- An application form to be withdrawn in one of the examination centers (1) and specifying the cycle and option solicited
N.B: the candidate will choose maximun three option in order of priority for the cycle of the Engineers of Works
- A certified copy of birth certificate that is less than three months old
- A criminal record (B3) that is less than three months old
- A certified copy of the diploma corresponding to the cycle requested or a certificate of success
- A medical certificate certifying that the candidate is fit for the public works trades
- A receipt of payment bearing the name of the candidate to the account of the NASPW-Yaounde n ° 13368063000-93 of the BICEC, agency of the park in yaounde.
Candidates in a city other than Yaounde deposit the contest fees at the BICEC of the city concerned. The transfer fee is attributable to the candidate.
NB: No payment in cash will be made in the different examination centers
- A letter of sponsorship for the financing (3) of studies whose model is to be withdrawn at the examination center
- A 4 * 4 photo to be stapled on the application form
- Authorization to compete (for public officials) issued by the user Minister.
The different examination centers are:
- NASPW of Yaounde
- NASPW (Annex) of Buea
- PWTC of Garoua
- Regional Delegations of Public Works except for Limbe, Garoua and Yaounde.
The contest fees for Technicians, Senior Technicians, Engineers of Works rise to 20,000 FCFA.
Content and duration of the tests
||Technical Sciences (3h)
||General Knowledge (1h)
||Mathematics, Pyhsics, Chemistry, News
||English for French-speaking candidates;
French for English-speaking candidates
|Engineers of Works